Joe has information on later generations as well! Please direct Queries to the email link above!
Descendants of Michael Egan
Generation No. 1
1. MICHAEL1 EGAN was born 1790 in Wexford, Ireland, and died 1843 in Mt. Stewart, Prince Edward Island. He married ANN BECK.
Child of MICHAEL EGAN and ANN BECK is:
2. i. DAVID2 EGAN, b. 1827, Mt. Stewart, Prince Edward Island; d. 1911, Mt. Stewart, Prince Edward Island.
Generation No. 2
2. DAVID2 EGAN (MICHAEL1) was born 1827 in Mt. Stewart, Prince Edward Island, and died 1911 in Mt. Stewart, Prince Edward Island. He married JOHANNA MCLAUCHLIN. Children of DAVID EGAN and JOHANNA MCLAUGHLIN are:
3. i. VICTOR3 EGAN.
ii. JOSEPH EGAN.
iii. MATILDA EGAN, m. FEEHAN.
iv. ANNIE EGAN.
v. MARION EGAN, m. MACDONALD.
vi. FRANCES EGAN, m. DOUGLAS.
vii. HELEN EGAN, m. MCDONALD.
viii. WINNIE EGAN.
ix. RAY EGAN.
4. x. MARY ELLEN EGAN, b. 1869; d. 1964.
Generation No. 3
3. VICTOR3 EGAN (DAVID2, MICHAEL1).
Child of VICTOR EGAN is:
i. EVE4 EGAN, m. MCASKILL.
4. MARY ELLEN3 EGAN (DAVID2, MICHAEL1) was born 1869, and died 1964. She married JAMES WALSH from University of PA Medical School in 1877. Attended Mayo Clinic for surgery school, and also went to Pharmaceutical school. Returned to Prince Edward Island and became a country doctor in Mount Stewart. He practiced medicine, operated when necessary, and made up medicines for 50 years.
More About JAMES WALSH:
Children of MARY EGAN and JAMES WALSH are:
i. JAMES V.4 WALSH, b. 1890; d. 1957.
ii. REGINALD D. WALSH, b. 1891; d. 1971.
iii. IVAN JOSEPH WALSH, b. April 27, 1893, Mt. Stewart, Prince Edward Island; d. August 1987, Larchmont, New York; m. MARY KATE HAND. Occupation: Pharmacy worker
Notes for MARY KATE HAND:
Mary was born in Scotland. Her parents died, and she went to live with her grandparents in Ireland.
iv. MARY G. WALSH, b. 1895; d. 1987.
v. EVELYN C. WALSH, b. 1898; d. 1994.
vi. FRANCES WALSH, b. 1903; m. CLAVELLE.
vii. AILEEN WALSH, b. 1904; d. 1981; m. HANSEN.
viii. CLARENCE R. WALSH, b. 1906; d. 1963.
ix. HELEN K. WALSH, b. 1912; d. 1970.