Submitted by - John MacIsaac
Tina Barton - firstname.lastname@example.org, Rufine Swan - email@example.com, and Earl Longphee, firstname.lastname@example.org, are also researching this family
Rufine, and Tina have a number of additional generations of this family to share and please direct Queries to the email links above. Please cc them all when emailing about this family.
Descendants of Vincent (1) (Longuespee) Longuepee
Generation No. 1
1. VINCENT (1) (LONGUESPEE)1 LONGUEPEE * was born 1671 in France, and died Bef. 1714. He married MADELEINE ~ RIMBAULT METIESS-METIS* 1ST 50% 1692 in Port Royal, Acadia, daughter of RENE RIMBAULT and ~ ANNE-MARIE. She was born 1675, and died November 12, 1732 in Louisbourg, Acadia.
Children of VINCENT LONGUEPEE and MADELEINE RIMBAULT are:
i. MADELEINE2 LONGUEPEE *, b. 1693; m. (1) MEDERIC COENDO DIT ROSE *, 1715; m. (2) LOUIS ALEXANDER DHAY *, November 26, 1741, Louisburg, Acadia.
2. ii. LOUIS (2)~ LONGUEPEELONGUE-EPEE,LONGUESPEE*1ST, b. Abt. 1695, Cobequid ,Acadia, New France 25%; d. June 5, 1763, St. Malo, France.
3. iii. MARIE LONGUEPEE *, b. Abt. 1698, Cobequid,Acadia,New France.
iv. ELIZABETH (ISABELLE) LONGUEPEE, b. Abt. 1700; m. JEAN PAPON, Abt. 1718.
v. MARGUERITE LONGUEPEE, b. Abt. 1702; m. LOUIS CLOSQUINET DIT DESMOULINS, October 5, 1722.
4. vi. CECILE LONGUEPEE, b. 1703.
vii. PIERRE (PETER (BR) LONGUEPEE.
5. viii. TO BE PUT IN PLACE LONGUEPEE.
Generation No. 2
2. LOUIS (2)~2 LONGUEPEELONGUE-EPEE,LONGUESPEE*1ST (VINCENT (1) (LONGUESPEE)1) was born Abt. 1695 in Cobequid ,Acadia, New France 25%, and died June 5, 1763 in St. Malo, France. He married ANNE BRASSAUD BRASSEAUX * 1720 in Cobequid,Acadia., daughter of PIERRE BRASSAUD and GABRIELLE FOREST. She was born 1702 in Pisiguit, Acadia. (Windsor,Nova Scotia, Canada), and died May 28, 1782 in St. Servan, Ile-et-Vilaine, France.Buried May 29, 1782..
Children of LOUIS LONGUEPEE and ANNE BRASSAUD are:
6. i. MARIE-ANNE-JOSEPHE LONGUEPEE 1ST 13 8TH, b. August 1, 1725, Parish of St. Pierre and St. Paul in Cobequid, Acadie.; d. September 27, 1762, Gousmiere, France..
7. ii. JOSEPH LONGUEPEE 1ST 18TH, b. 1727; d. Bef. 1758.
8. iii. PIERRE-LOUIS LONGUEPEE LONGUESPEE * 1ST 1/8, b. 1729; d. Bef. 1785.
iv. MARIE-ROSE LONGUEPEE, b. April 23, 1731, Cobequid,Acadia,New France; d. probably died young.
9. v. AMBROISE LONGUEPEE LONGUESPEE 1ST 18, b. 1735, Acadia.; d. 1803, Baton Rouge,LA.
10. vi. JEAN LONGUEPEE LONGUESPEE 1ST 18, b. 1739, Acadia.; d. Bef. 1802.
vii. LOUIS LONGUEPEE, b. 1743, Acadia.; d. August 15, 1760, Hotel-Dieu, St. Malo,France. Buried August 16,1760 St. Malo, France.
3. MARIE2 LONGUEPEE * (VINCENT (1) (LONGUESPEE)1) was born Abt. 1698 in Cobequid,Acadia,New France. She married RENE (HENRI HERVE) (ERNEST/HERNE) LAMBERT * 1723, son of RENE LAMBERT and UNK*. He was born 1687 in Acadia., and died 1758 in Arch Port St-Sevan.
Children of MARIE LONGUEPEE and RENE LAMBERT are:
i. OLIVER3 LAMBERT, b. 1728; m. MARIE-ANNE PICHOT; b. 1735, native of Petit de Grat.
ii. MARIE LAMBERT, b. 1730.
iii. AMBROISE LAMBERT, b. 1733.
iv. JEANNE LAMBERT, b. 1737.
v. ISABELLE LAMBERT, b. 1738.
vi. FRANCOIS LAMBERT, b. 1756.
4. CECILE2 LONGUEPEE (VINCENT (1) (LONGUESPEE)1) was born 1703. She married PIERRE BENARD Abt. 1718 in Acadia.
Children of CECILE LONGUEPEE and PIERRE BENARD are:
11. i. GENEVIEVE3 BENARD.
ii. HENRIETTE BENARD.
5. TO BE PUT IN PLACE2 LONGUEPEE (VINCENT (1) (LONGUESPEE)1)
Children of TO BE PUT IN PLACE LONGUEPEE are:
12. i. PETER LONGABIE3 LONGUEPEE.
13. ii. WILLIAM LONGEPEE LONGUEPEE.
14. iii. JOHN LONGEPI LONGUEPEE.
15. iv. JOHN LONGPHIE (BR) LONGUEPEE.
16. v. SARA (BR) LONGUEPEE.
17. vi. CAROLINE LONGEPE LONGUEPEE ST COLUMBA.
18. vii. MARGARET (BR) LONGUEPEE.
19. viii. MARY JANE LONGUEPEE.
20. ix. CAROLINE LONGUEPEE.
Due to the size of this file, it is being presented as a zipped RTF file. To view it, unzip the file, then load into your favorite word processor