Submitted by Jean Richardson - firstname.lastname@example.org
There are additional generations of this family to share. Please direct Queries and requests for source information to the email link above!
The Descendants of Samuel MacDougall and Miss Ferguson
Generation No. 1
1. SAMUEL1 MACDOUGALL was born in Scotland, and died in Argyle Shore Cemetary ?. He married FERGUSON.
Notes for SAMUEL MACDOUGALL:
Samuel MacDougall married a Miss Ferguson (daughter of one Capt. Ferguson) Came from Morvern, Scotland (north west of Oban) in 1810 with five sons to Prince Edward Island (no daughters were listed)
Notes for FERGUSON: Came to Prince Edward Island with husband and five sons. She is the daughter of one Captain Ferguson.
Children of SAMUEL MACDOUGALL and FERGUSON are:
2. i. EWEN2 MACDOUGALL.
ii. DUNCAN MACDOUGALL, d. Prince Edward Island. Duncan never married.
3. iii. ARCHIBALD MACDOUGALL, b. June 20, 1784, Morvern, Scotland; d. December 03, 1864, Argyle Shore Cemetary.
4. iv. JOHN MACDOUGALL, b. 1794; d. June 04, 1876, Argyle Shore Cemetary, P.E.I..
5. v. ALLAN MACDOUGALL, b. 1796; d. July 22, 1886, Argyle Shore Cemetary, P.E.I..
Generation No. 2
2. EWEN2 MACDOUGALL (SAMUEL1). He married JENNIE MACLEAN in P.E. Island.
Children of EWEN MACDOUGALL and JENNIE MACLEAN are:
6. i. MARGARET3 MACDOUGALL.
ii. BELLA MACDOUGALL. Bella never married. Spinster
iii. LOUISA MACDOUGALL, m. JOHN MACKINNON, Brother of Julie - No family
iv. MARY MACDOUGALL. Mary never married - Spinster
v. ANNE (NANCY) MACDOUGALL. Anne (Nancy) never married - Spinster
vi. DUNCAN MACDOUGALL. Duncan never married - Bachelor
3. ARCHIBALD2 MACDOUGALL (SAMUEL1) was born June 20, 1784 in Morvern, Scotland, and died December 03, 1864 in Argyle Shore Cemetary. He married LOUISA LADNER November 30, 1815 in P.E. Island, daughter of ANDREW LADNER and SOPHIA HOBBS.
Notes for LOUISA LADNER: Louisa is the sister of Letitia (brother Alan's wife) (daughter of Andrew Ladner, Sr. and Sarah Hobbs.) 2 other children - Allen born 07/26/1820 did not marry and an infant born 0505/1827 - died in infancy. Argyle Shore, PE.I. Canada
Children of ARCHIBALD MACDOUGALL and LOUISA LADNER are:
7. i. DUNCAN3 MACDOUGALL, b. August 15, 1816; d. August 06, 1896.
8. ii. EDMOND MACDOUGALL, b. September 01, 1818; d. March 16, 1901.
9. iii. ANDREW MACDOUGALL, b. July 15, 1822; d. April 06, 1898.
10. iv. MARGARET MACDOUGALL, b. July 12, 1825; d. May 30, 1905, Canoe Cove Cemetary #193.
11. v. MARTIN MACDOUGALL, b. January 11, 1830; d. 1865, Belle River Pioneer Cem., PEI.
12. vi. SAMUEL MACDOUGALL, b. June 06, 1832; d. January 28, 1916.
13. vii. JOHN MACDOUGALL, b. February 01, 1835; d. June 19, 1910.
14. viii. SOPHIA MACDOUGALL, b. July 25, 1837; d. 1916.
15. ix. DONALD MACDOUGALL, b. June 03, 1839; d. December 21, 1922.
16. x. GEORGE MACDOUGALL, b. January 03, 1842; d. 1929.
17. xi. EWEN MACDOUGALL, b. January 29, 1844; d. May 04, 1927.
4. JOHN2 MACDOUGALL (SAMUEL1) was born 1794, and died June 04, 1876 in Argyle Shore Cemetary, P.E.I.. He married MARY MACLEAN in P.E. Island.
Children of JOHN MACDOUGALL and MARY MACLEAN are:
i. ALEXANDER3 MACDOUGALL.
ii. JAMES MACDOUGALL.
18. iii. SARAH MACDOUGALL.
19. iv. PEGGY MACDOUGALL.
v. BELLA MACDOUGALL, m. ARCHIBALD FERGUSON. Bella could be a nickname - Isabelle or Annabelle ?
vi. DUNCAN MACDOUGALL. Duncan never married.
vii. CATHERINE MACDOUGALL, b. April 14, 1821; d. May 30, 1914, Argyle Shore Cemetary. "Ole Ma"
20. viii. MARY MACDOUGALL, b. 1834; d. January 04, 1902.
21. ix. FLORA MACDOUGALL, b. 1836; d. February 18, 1916, Argyle Shore Cemetary.
22. x. ANGUS MACDOUGALL, b. 1840; d. February 04, 1916, Argyle Shore Cemetary, PEI.
5. ALLAN2 MACDOUGALL (SAMUEL1) was born 1796, and died July 22, 1886 in Argyle Shore Cemetary, P.E.I.. He married LETITIA LADNER in P.E. Island, daughter of ANDREW LADNER and SOPHIA HOBBS.
Notes for LETITIA LADNER: Letitia sister of Louisa (brother Archibald's wife). (daughter of Andrew Ladner, Sr. and Sophia Hobbs.) Argyle Shore, PEI. Canada
Children of ALLAN MACDOUGALL and LETITIA LADNER are:
23. i. SAMUEL3 MACDOUGALL, b. 1831; d. 1911, Canoe Cove, P.E.I..
24. ii. JOHN MACDOUGALL, b. 1835; d. September 04, 1895, Argyle Shore Cemetary, PEI.
iii. ANDREW MACDOUGALL, b. 1837; d. 1837, Argyle Shore Cemetary, PEI. Died in Infancy
iv. ARCHIBALD MACDOUGALL, b. 1838; d. Argyle Shore Cemetary, PEI. Died in infancy
v. MARGARET MACDOUGALL, b. 1839; d. 1921; m. DONALD MACLEAN. Margaret and Donald had no children.
25. vi. LETITIA MACDOUGALL, b. April 16, 1841; d. October 29, 1933.
vii. JANET MACDOUGALL, b. 1844; d. 1900. Never Married
26. viii. EWEN MACDOUGALL, b. 1846; d. 1928.
Generation No. 3
6. MARGARET3 MACDOUGALL (EWEN2, SAMUEL1) Known as Peggy MacDougall . She married ANGUS MACKINNON.
Children of MARGARET MACDOUGALL and ANGUS MACKINNON are:
i. ISABELLA4 MACKINNON, b. April 05, 1855.
27. ii. EWEN DUNCAN MACKINNON, b. January 10, 1857.
7. DUNCAN3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born August 15, 1816, and died August 06, 1896. He married MARY MACEACHERN March 26, 1845. Mary sister of Jessie (Edmund's wife)
Children of DUNCAN MACDOUGALL and MARY MACEACHERN are:
28. i. ANDREW LADNER4 MACDOUGALL, b. April 27, 1846; d. July 09, 1894, Campbellton, PEI, Canada.
29. ii. MARGARET A.I. MACDOUGALL, b. August 19, 1849; d. October 12, 1919.
30. iii. LOUISA MACDOUGALL, b. November 21, 1851.
31. iv. JOHN SAMUEL MACDOUGALL, b. March 15, 1854.
32. v. ELIZABETH MACDOUGALL, b. July 21, 1860; d. August 06, 1936.
33. vi. CATHERINE C. MACDOUGALL, b. May 02, 1863; d. November 15, 1930, San Diego, Calif. USA.
8. EDMOND3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born September 01, 1818, and died March 16, 1901. He married (1) JESSIE MACEACHERN. He married (2) ANNA "MATILDA" LANE, daughter of JOHN LANE and ANNE FINLAY.
Notes for EDMOND MACDOUGALL: Jessie MacEachern is a sister of Mary (brother Duncan's Wife) Edmund also married Anna Matilda Lane. 4th child Duncan died when young.
Notes for JESSIE MACEACHERN: Jessie is a sister of Mary (Duncan's wife)
Notes for ANNA "MATILDA" LANE: Anna daughter of John Lane & Anne Finlay
Children of EDMOND MACDOUGALL and JESSIE MACEACHERN are:
34. i. ARCHIBALD4 MACDOUGALL, b. 1847; d. 1922.
35. ii. COLIN MACDOUGALL, b. November 03, 1848; d. September 30, 1925, Bangor Lot 39 Cemetary.
36. iii. MARGARET MACDOUGALL, b. April 27, 1851; d. February 02, 1939, Bangor, P.E.I., Canada.
iv. DUNCAN MACDOUGALL, b. 1853; d. 1858.
Children of EDMOND MACDOUGALL and ANNA LANE are:
37. v. ALLAN4 MACDOUGALL, b. 1855; d. October 07, 1922.
38. vi. SOPHIA MACDOUGALL, b. 1857.
39. vii. JOHN ARCHIBALD MACDOUGALL, b. March 19, 1864; d. January 10, 1932.
9. ANDREW3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born July 15, 1822, and died April 06, 1898. He married MARGARET MACEACHERN.
Notes for ANDREW MACDOUGALL: 1 son Archibald died as a youth - some who died very young.
Children of ANDREW MACDOUGALL and MARGARET MACEACHERN are:
40. i. JOHN ANDREW4 MACDOUGALL, b. December 22, 1850; d. 1923.
41. ii. SAMUEL MACDOUGALL, b. April 14, 1852; d. November 1903.
iii. COLIN MACDOUGALL, b. 1854; d. January 15, 1854.
iv. JESSIE MACDOUGALL, b. March 1855; d. September 27, 1856.
v. ARCHIBALD MACDOUGALL, b. 1857; d. April 17, 1865.
vi. MARGARET C. MACDOUGALL, b. 1865; d. October 22, 1882. Full name is Margaret Catherine MacDougall - adopted
10. MARGARET3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born July 12, 1825, and died May 30, 1905 in Canoe Cove Cemetary #193. She married HENRY BRIAN.
Notes for MARGARET MACDOUGALL: Margaret also had Louisa died Nov 12, 1863 age 5 yrs. & Sophia died April 2, 1868 age 7 yrs.
Notes for HENRY BRIAN: Some records say Bryen and others Brien or Brian
Children of MARGARET MACDOUGALL and HENRY BRIAN are:
i. MARGARET4 BRIAN. died in infancy
42. ii. ISABELLA BRIAN, b. August 17, 1857.
iii. EMMA BRIAN, b. March 21, 1859; d. October 31, 1918; m. WILLIAM DANIEL COMPTON. No children
43. iv. HENRIETTA BRIAN, b. September 16, 1862.
11. MARTIN3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born January 11, 1830, and died 1865 in Belle River Pioneer Cem., PEI. He married LOUISA JANE COMPTON, daughter of DANIEL COMPTON and MERCY BEARS.
Notes for MARTIN MACDOUGALL: Some records show Martin died in 1871 and others in 1865. Belle River Pioneer Cem., PEI., School Master
Notes for LOUISA JANE COMPTON: Died in 1901 or 1903., Belle River Pioneer Cem., PEI
Children of MARTIN MACDOUGALL and LOUISA COMPTON are:
44. i. MARY ANN4 MACDOUGALL, b. May 24, 1851; d. 1883, Belle River Pioneer Cemetary.
45. ii. LOUISA MACDOUGALL, b. April 29, 1853; d. 1883.
iii. GEORGE MACDOUGALL, b. April 16, 1857. George never married.
46. iv. JOHN MACDOUGALL, b. May 17, 1859; d. March 04, 1936, Bangor, PEI, Canada.
47. v. DANIEL MARTIN MACDOUGALL, b. August 18, 1861; d. November 20, 1907.
vi. DUNCAN MACDOUGALL, b. 1863; d. 1863. Died in infancy
48. vii. JAMES HENRY MACDOUGALL, b. May 15, 1868.
49. viii. MARTIN MACDOUGALL, b. August 18, 1870; d. 1926.
ix. WILLIAM SANDERS MACDOUGALL, b. December 04, 1885; d. 1931; m. LUCY BEARS HUME.
Notes for WILLIAM SANDERS MACDOUGALL: William Sanders (William S.). No children
Notes for LUCY BEARS HUME: Lucy sister to Isabella (Daniel's wife) Lucy was 1st married to Henry Sanders, recorded as living Belle Creek on son William's baptism and Murray River on daughter's Annie's baptism. Lucy and 2nd husband William MacDougall were first cousins they had no issue . Two sisters married two brothers.
12. SAMUEL3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born June 06, 1832, and died January 28, 1916. He married MARGARET MACDOUGALL March 07, 1859.
Notes for SAMUEL MACDOUGALL: Margaret (Sam's wife) came from New Brunswick and was no relation. He was a poet and wrote the "Song of the Tenant Union League". Song of the Tenant Union League written when Samuel was 18 years old.
Notes for MARGARET MACDOUGALL: Margaret came from New Brunswick. Also two other children Louisa died as a girl and Sandy (Alexander ?) died as a boy
Children of SAMUEL MACDOUGALL and MARGARET MACDOUGALL are:
i. COLL4 MACDOUGALL, b. February 12, 1860; d. May 27, 1948; m. SARAH BARNABY, April 1904.
ii. EDMUND MACDOUGALL, b. December 25, 1861; d. June 10, 1909. Never married
iii. SAMUEL MACDOUGALL JR., b. August 19, 1863. Samuel never married. Left home, whereabouts unknown
iv. ALEXANDER MACDOUGALL, b. November 07, 1864; d. July 14, 1867.
50. v. RUTH MACDOUGALL, b. July 16, 1866; d. September 10, 1893.
vi. JESSIE ANN MACDOUGALL, b. March 17, 1868; d. July 11, 1947. Never married
vii. MARY LOUISE MACDOUGALL, b. July 06, 1870; d. September 05, 1897. Never married
viii. MARGARET M. MACDOUGALL, b. June 27, 1872; d. September 28, 1958. Full name is Margaret Melfort MacDougall., Never married
ix. RHODA JOHN MACDOUGALL, b. December 20, 1874. Not married
x. EFFIE C. MACDOUGALL, b. January 05, 1877; d. March 30, 1959; m. WILLIAM "CLARKE" ELLIOTT, February 17, 1915.
Notes for EFFIE C. MACDOUGALL: Full name Effie Cameron MacDougall., No Children
Notes for WILLIAM "CLARKE" ELLIOTT: William Clarke Elliott was from Sussex, New Brunswick
xi. SOPHIA A. MACDOUGALL, b. September 29, 1880. Full name is Sophia Archibald MacDougall., Not married
13. JOHN3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born February 01, 1835, and died June 19, 1910. He married (1) LOUISA MARTIN, daughter of JOHN MARTIN. He married (2) MARY SANDERS, daughter of PHILIP SANDERS, JR. and SARAH COMPTON.
Notes for JOHN MACDOUGALL: John was 1st married to Louisa Martin b. 1843 d. 12/06/1867 and 2nd to Mary Sanders. Four children of Mary died young - Sarah Agnes b. 1869 d. 1883, Louisa b. 1871 d. 1883, George(1st) b. 1875 died in infancy and Henry b. 1881 d. 1883. Three children of Louisa died young - Archibald buried in Nine Mile Ck Cemetary, Peter burried in Brooklyn Cemetary & John b. 1867 died in infancy.
Children of JOHN MACDOUGALL and LOUISA MARTIN are:
i. ARCHIBALD4 MACDOUGALL, d. Nine Mile Ck Cem. PEI, Cda. Nine Mile Ck Cem. PEI, Cda
ii. PETER MACDOUGALL, d. Brooklyn Cem., PEI, Canada. Brooklyn Cem., PEI, Canada
iii. JOHN MACDOUGALL, b. 1867; d. 1867. Cause of Death: died in infancy
Children of JOHN MACDOUGALL and MARY SANDERS are:
iv. SARAH AGNES4 MACDOUGALL, b. 1869; d. 1883.
v. LOUISA MACDOUGALL, b. 1871; d. 1883.
vi. MARTIN MACDOUGALL, b. February 14, 1874.
Notes for MARTIN MACDOUGALL: Martin married three times, but they all left him. From the document from Ada MacDougall Cleveland whose brother George Artemas MacDougall compiled. Baptized by Ewen MacDougall (from reliable information)
vii. GEORGE MACDOUGALL, b. 1875; d. 1875. Cause of Death: Died in infancy
viii. GEORGE MACDOUGALL, b. 1877; d. 1903.
51. ix. MARGARET MACDOUGALL, b. September 07, 1879.
x. HENRY MACDOUGALL, b. 1881; d. 1883.
14. SOPHIA3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born July 25, 1837, and died 1916. She married GILBERT BELL March 04, 1863.
Notes for GILBERT BELL: Father was Duncan Bell and Mother was Margaret Currie, Nine Mile Creek, PEI., Father & Mother married by Rev. L.C. Jenkins on Jan. 7, 1836.
Children of SOPHIA MACDOUGALL and GILBERT BELL are:
52. i. ARCHIBALD4 BELL, b. February 09, 1863; d. December 08, 1935, Cape Traverse, PEI.
ii. MARGARET HELEN BELL, b. July 14, 1865; m. ANDREW DUNCAN MACDOUGALL, 1902.
Notes for MARGARET HELEN BELL: Margaret first married to Edward Carruthers - no children and second to Andrew Duncan MacDougall - no children.
Notes for ANDREW DUNCAN MACDOUGALL: Andrew, son of Sam/Andrew MacDougall and Mary Fisher., No family
iii. GEORGE HENRY BELL, b. May 27, 1867; d. March 18, 1895; m. AGNES BRAND, September 26, 1894. No children
53. iv. FLORA MARIE BELL, b. March 10, 1870; d. February 12, 1919.
v. JANET CURRIE BELL, b. May 19, 1872; m. JOHN CAMPBELL, November 15, 1895. No children. John, son of Cornelius Campbell & Sister of Maimie who wed Philip Sanders (son of Joseph Sanders (son of Philip Sanders & Sarah Compton ) & Elizabeth Compton
54. vi. MARTIN BELL, b. May 13, 1874.
55. vii. ROBERT DUNCAN BELL, b. June 13, 1876.
viii. FREDERICK LADNER BELL, b. April 12, 1877; m. ELIZABETH JOHNSON, 1915. No children
56. ix. LOUISA SOPHIA BELL, b. April 04, 1879.
x. GARFIELD BELL, b. 1881; d. 1886.
15. DONALD3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born June 03, 1839, and died December 21, 1922. He married LOUISA GORVEATT August 26, 1863, daughter of JAMES GORVEATT.
Notes for DONALD MACDOUGALL: Louisa sister of Emma Jane Gorveatt (George's wife) Louisa and Donald also had an infant girl who died about 1885.
Children of DONALD MACDOUGALL and LOUISA GORVEATT are:
57. i. ARCHIBALD4 MACDOUGALL, b. August 15, 1864.
ii. WILLIAM E. MACDOUGALL, b. October 14, 1867; m. MARY BUCHANNON, August 1900.
Notes for WILLIAM E. MACDOUGALL: Full name William Edmund MacDougall One daughter Ruby (adopted) She was the dau of ______ Currie, and half-sister to Frank Currie, Charlottetown, Shoe Doctor.
iii. MARGARET M. MACDOUGALL, b. March 12, 1870; d. May 04, 1894. Full name Margaret Maria MacDougall. She never married.
iv. MARTIN MACDOUGALL, b. August 02, 1872; d. September 07, 1927. Never Married., Baptized August 23, 1872 by George Bears, Church of Scotland
v. JAMES MACDOUGALL, b. November 16, 1876.
58. vi. RUTH MACDOUGALL, b. November 09, 1878.
vii. GEORGE MACDOUGALL, b. October 27, 1880. Birth date could be 1880 or 1890
59. viii. LOUISA MACDOUGALL, b. March 12, 1882; d. March 13, 1935.
60. ix. RICHARD G. MACDOUGALL, b. October 09, 1886.
16. GEORGE3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born January 03, 1842, and died 1929. He married EMMA JANE GORVEATT, daughter of JAMES GORVEATT.
Notes for EMMA JANE GORVEATT: Emma Jane sister of Louisa (Donald's wife)
Children of GEORGE MACDOUGALL and EMMA GORVEATT are:
61. i. JAMES4 MACDOUGALL, b. March 08, 1866; d. March 25, 1922, Argyle Shore Cemetery, PEI, Cd.
62. ii. EWEN MACDOUGALL, b. February 22, 1873; d. October 05, 1937, Argyle Shore Cemetary, PEI.
iii. DONALD MACDOUGALL, b. July 1881; d. April 06, 1938; m. MARGARET MACDOUGALL, June 29, 1927.
Notes for MARGARET MACDOUGALL: Margaret married 1st John Reddon and 2nd Donald MacDougall m. 06/29/1927 -son of George (son of Archibald - and Emma Jane Gorveatt - dau of James Gorveatt and Mary Ann Horriell. Baptized August 18, 1880 by John Compton, Church of Scotland
63. iv. NELLIE GERTRUDE MACDOUGALL, b. March 05, 1900.
17. EWEN3 MACDOUGALL (ARCHIBALD2, SAMUEL1) was born January 29, 1844, and died May 04, 1927. He married JANE LUND February 25, 1870.
Notes for EWEN MACDOUGALL: Ewen also married 2nd. Margaret MacDougall
Notes for JANE LUND: Divorced
Children of EWEN MACDOUGALL and JANE LUND are:
64. i. ELLA MAE4 MACDOUGALL, b. August 14, 1870.
ii. AMANDA MACDOUGALL, b. April 08, 1874.
18. SARAH3 MACDOUGALL (JOHN2, SAMUEL1). She married CHARLES FISHER.
Children of SARAH MACDOUGALL and CHARLES FISHER are:
65. i. CHRISTIE4 FISHER.
ii. SARAH FISHER, m. EWEN LIVINGSTONE.
Notes for EWEN LIVINGSTONE: Baptized 19th August 1855 by Rev. Donald MacDonald, Church of Scotland
66. iii. MARY FISHER, b. September 17, 1857; d. 1928.
19. PEGGY3 MACDOUGALL (JOHN2, SAMUEL1). She married JOHN LIVINGSTONE.
Children of PEGGY MACDOUGALL and JOHN LIVINGSTONE are:
i. SAMUEL4 LIVINGSTONE, m. SARAH HORTON. Sarah was from Murray Harbour, P.E.I.
ii. EWEN LIVINGSTONE, b. December 20, 1854; m. SARAH FISHER.
Notes for EWEN LIVINGSTONE: Baptized 19th August 1855 by Rev. Donald MacDonald, Church of Scotland
20. MARY3 MACDOUGALL (JOHN2, SAMUEL1) was born 1834, and died January 04, 1902. She married JOHN CAMPBELL.
Notes for JOHN CAMPBELL: Blacksmith
Children of MARY MACDOUGALL and JOHN CAMPBELL are:
67. i. DUNCAN4 CAMPBELL.
ii. JAMES CAMPBELL.
iii. BELLA CAMPBELL.
iv. MARY CAMPBELL.
68. v. JOHN D. CAMPBELL, b. 1862; d. 1942.
21. FLORA3 MACDOUGALL (JOHN2, SAMUEL1) was born 1836, and died February 18, 1916 in Argyle Shore Cemetary.
Child of FLORA MACDOUGALL is:
69. i. SARAH M.4 MACDOUGALL, b. September 20, 1865; d. November 05, 1933.
22. ANGUS3 MACDOUGALL (JOHN2, SAMUEL1) was born 1840, and died February 04, 1916 in Argyle Shore Cemetary, PEI. He married CATHERINE DARRACH.
Children of ANGUS MACDOUGALL and CATHERINE DARRACH are:
70. i. MARY4 MACDOUGALL, b. December 14, 1868; d. 1934.
71. ii. JOHN ANGUS MACDOUGALL, b. 1871; d. 1950, Argyle Shore Cemetary.
72. iii. CATHERINE ANN MACDOUGALL, b. April 16, 1873.
73. iv. NEIL DUNCAN MACDOUGALL, b. August 08, 1876; d. June 12, 1938.
v. ETHEL BLANCHE MACDOUGALL, b. 1879; d. February 20, 1892, Argyle Shore Cemetary, PEI.
vi. EFFIE MARGARET MACDOUGALL, b. 1883; d. February 19, 1892, Argyle Shore Cemetary, PEI.
23. SAMUEL3 MACDOUGALL (ALLAN2, SAMUEL1) was born 1831, and died 1911 in Canoe Cove, P.E.I.. He married JANE STEWART.
Notes for SAMUEL MACDOUGALL: Could be born in 1831 or 1833
Notes for JANE STEWART: Also two other children - Allan born February 1862, died in infancy and Ann born 1877 and died June 19, 1879
Children of SAMUEL MACDOUGALL and JANE STEWART are:
i. SAMUEL4 MACDOUGALL Samuel lived in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. Never Married
74. ii. ARCHIBALD MACDOUGALL, b. September 11, 1855.
iii. JOHN A. MACDOUGALL, b. October 14, 1859; d. October 01, 1943, Argyle Shore Cemetary; m. ANNIE M. MOORE.
Notes for JOHN A. MACDOUGALL: Full name is John Andrew MacDougall. John was married to Mary Darrach (daughter of Duncan Darrach & Jane MacPhail) 1867 - died Oct 11, 1919 age 52. also to Annie M. Moore died Dec 8, 1940 age 68 No children He may have had some foster children. Baptized Jan 8, 1860 by Rev. Donald MacDonald, Free Church of Scotland
75. iv. LETITIA MACDOUGALL, b. August 07, 1865; d. May 1934, Canoe Cove Cemetary.
76. v. MARGARET MACDOUGALL, b. September 10, 1867; d. February 20, 1908, Canoe Cove Cemetary #183.
vi. THOMAS MACDOUGALL, b. March 20, 1868; m. SARAH MACLAUGHLAN.
Notes for THOMAS MACDOUGALL: No children Gravestone in Canoe Cove Cemetary says 1863 - 1930 Baptized May 10, 1863 by Rev. D. MacDonald, Free Church of Scotland
77. vii. ALLAN MACDOUGALL, b. April 27, 1870; d. May 15, 1941.
24. JOHN3 MACDOUGALL (ALLAN2, SAMUEL1) was born 1835, and died September 04, 1895 in Argyle Shore Cemetary, PEI. He married ANNE MACLEAN, daughter of JOHN MACLEAN and ANN MACFADYEN.
Notes for JOHN MACDOUGALL: Also on gravestone, Argyle Shore is "Also his daughter Anne died May 9, 1879 AET 2. John died Intestate - See Indenture between Allan Albert, his mother Anne McLean and his sisters.
Children of JOHN MACDOUGALL and ANNE MACLEAN are:
i. ANDREW4 MACDOUGALL, b. April 11, 1863; d. June 15, 1893, Argyle Shore Cemetary; m. ROSALIND MARCH MACGREGOR.
Notes for ANDREW MACDOUGALL: Baptized Nov. 14, 1865 by Rev. D. MacDonald, Free Church of Scotland
Notes for ROSALIND MARCH MACGREGOR: No children., Ladner Family file - name is Rosalind Florence MacGregor. My mother A. Rosalind (MacDougall) Richardson said name was Rosalind March MacGregor. A cousin Rosalind L. (MacEachern) MacEwen said she visited their Aunt Rosalind in the states and that she had remarried.
78. ii. MARY MACDOUGALL, b. July 04, 1866; d. Argyle Shore Cemetary.
79. iii. LETITIA MARGARET MACDOUGALL, b. February 01, 1868; d. March 20, 1961.
80. iv. ALAN"ALBERT" MACDOUGALL, b. July 22, 1870; d. September 11, 1955, Argyle Shore Cemetary.
81. v. LUCY ANN MACDOUGALL, b. March 04, 1873; d. 1961, Canoe Cove Cemetary, PEI.
25. LETITIA3 MACDOUGALL (ALLAN2, SAMUEL1) was born April 16, 1841, and died October 29, 1933. She married GALEAN CAMPBELL, son of NEIL HECTOR CAMPBELL.
Children of LETITIA MACDOUGALL and GALEAN CAMPBELL are:
82. i. JANET4 CAMPBELL, b. December 14, 1864.
83. ii. JOHN GALEAN CAMPBELL, b. June 29, 1866; d. October 20, 1918, Cape Traverse, PEI, Canada.
84. iii. ALLAN ARGYLE CAMPBELL, b. December 05, 1868; d. April 10, 1917.
85. iv. RONALD CAMPBELL, b. July 24, 1874.
86. v. LETITIA SOPHIA CAMPBELL, b. January 18, 1876.
87. vi. NEIL HECTOR CAMPBELL, b. October 25, 1878; d. March 15, 1928.
88. vii. ISABELLA JANE CAMPBELL, b. November 07, 1882; d. Vancouver, B.C..
26. EWEN3 MACDOUGALL (ALLAN2, SAMUEL1) was born 1846, and died 1928. He married MARIA (MARCIE) DINGWALL.
Notes for EWEN MACDOUGALL: Ewen also married to a Jane Enman Crabbe second who died in 1928. They had no children. She was a sister of Donald Enman (Inman), Charlottetown, PEI.
Notes for MARIA (MARCIE) DINGWALL: Marcie was from Morris, P.E.I. One child - Franklin died young.
Child of EWEN MACDOUGALL and MARIA DINGWALL is:
89. i. BLANCHE4 MACDOUGALL, b. September 04, 1874.