Submitted by Karron Bruton - firstname.lastname@example.org
There are additional generations of this family to share. Please direct Queries and requests for source information to the email link above!
The Descendants of Ann Buchanan and Donald McLean
Generation No. 1
1. ANN1 BUCHANAN was born 1815 in Isle of Skye, and died 1904. She married (1) BUCHANAN. She married (2) DONALD MCLEAN 3/15/1845 in Prince Edward Island. He was born 1810 in Prince Edward Island, and died 1874 in Prince Edward Island.
Notes for ANN BUCHANAN: Ann Buchanan was a widow when she married Donald McLean. We are still searching for her maiden name.
Children of ANN BUCHANAN and BUCHANAN are:
i. ALEXANDER2 BUCHANAN.
ii. DANIEL BUCHANAN.
Children of ANN BUCHANAN and DONALD MCLEAN are:
2. iii. MARY ANN2 MCLEAN, b. 11/19/1860, Prince Edward Island; d. 8/15/1920, Seattle,Washington.
3. iv. CHRISTIE ANN MCLEAN, b. 1846, Prince Edward Island; d. 1895, Prince Edward Island.
4. v. SARAH MCLEAN.
vi. FLORA MCLEAN.
5. vii. KATHERINE MCLEAN.
viii. WILLIAM MCLEAN.
6. ix. ARCHIBALD MCLEAN.
Generation No. 2
2. MARY ANN2 MCLEAN (ANN1 BUCHANAN) was born 11/19/1860 in Prince Edward Island, and died 8/15/1920 in Seattle,Washington. She married JOHN WILLIAMS 12/19/1883 in Prince Edward Island, son of HENRY WILLIAMS and JANE MCINTOSH. He was born 1/09/1861 in Inkerman, Prince Edward Island, and died 12/14/1933 in Port Blakeley, WA.
Notes for JOHN WILLIAMS: John Williams was a tailor. In the early 1900's he moved to Port Blakely, WA and operated a tailor shop. Burial: Port Blakeley, WA
Children of MARY MCLEAN and JOHN WILLIAMS are:
i. WILLIAM HENRY GARFIELD3 WILLIAMS, b. 5/08/1888, Crapaud,Prince Edward Island; d. 4/29/1973, Tacoma, WA; m. (1) ESTHER OTHELIA PETERSON, Port Blakeley, WA; b. 1891, Sweden; d. 11/25/1920, Port Blakeley, WA; m. (2) HILDA ADRIENNE HANSEN, 1/31/1923; b. 5/02/1901; d. 8/08/1993.
Notes for WILLIAM HENRY GARFIELD WILLIAMS: He had many professions. He spent many years in the lumber business, had a brickyard, did fox ranching. In his retirement years he raised and raced thoroughbred horses in the state of Washington. Burial: Harstine Island, WA
More About ESTHER OTHELIA PETERSON: Burial: Port Blakeley, WA
ii. FLORENCE MATILDA WILLIAMS, b. 10/05/1884, Crapaud, Prince Edward Island; d. 6/1988, California; m. HARRY LIGHTNER HECKEL, 2/06/1915; b. 1886; d. 9/1948, California.
iii. BEATRICE ANNIE WILLIAMS, b. 5/17/1886, Crapaud, Prince Edward Island; d. 3/06/1984, Los Angeles, CA; m. WILLIAM EDWARD JOHNSON, 11/02/1912; b. 12/11; d. 6/26/1963.
iv. ESTHER JANE WILLIAMS, b. 2/14/1890, Crapaud, Prince Edward Island; d. 12/03/1979, Kamloops, Canada; m. HARRY FERNIE; d. 7/15/1955.
v. ALLAN MCLEAN WILLIAMS, b. 3/22/1892, Crapaud, Prince Edward Island; d. 7/02/1983, Canada; m. DOROTHY; b. 9/01.
vi. DAISY HELENA BELL WILLIAMS, b. 3/15/1894, Crapaud, Prince Edward Island; d. 2/09/1992, Seattle, WA; m. HARRY TENCH, 2/01/1921; b. 1/01/1892.
More About DAISY HELENA BELL WILLIAMS: Burial: 2/14/1992, Forest Lawn, Seattle, WA
vii. RHODA VIVIAN WILLIAMS, b. 2/20/1895, Crapaud, Prince Edward Island; d. 12/03/1979, Port Blakeley, WA; m. CHARLES HOODENPYLE.
viii. KATIE EDNA WILLIAMS, b. 4/12/1898, Crapaud, Prince Edward Island; d. 2/12/1994, North Carolina; m. WILLIAM T. COMBS, 1/29/1921; b. 2/14/1894, North Carolina; d. 2/1977.
ix. HARLAN WILLIAMS, b. 6/20/1901, Crapaud, Prince Edward Island; d. 12/02/1988, Tacoma, WA; m. IONE KUMPH, 3/10/1923; b. 11/22/1904; d. 5/28/1988, Tacoma, WA.
3. CHRISTIE ANN2 MCLEAN (ANN1 BUCHANAN) was born 1846 in Prince Edward Island, and died 1895 in Prince Edward Island. She married ALEXANDER MCCALDER 1/07/1875 in Prince Edward Island. He was born 12/12/1841, and died 1891.
Children of CHRISTIE MCLEAN and ALEXANDER MCCALDER are:
i. FLORENCE3 MCCALDER, b. 10/1878; d. 7/06/1908; m. GILBERT BROWN; b. 1887, Carlton, Wisconsin; d. 4/11/1962.
ii. KATHERINE MAY MCCALDER, b. 1/09/1881, Appin Rd., Prince Edward Island; d. 4/27/1952, Port Blakeley, WA; m. JURDAN WILLIAMS; b. 1/23/1880, Prince Edward Island; d. 11/1958, Port Blakeley, WA.
iii. SARAH ANNA MCCALDER, b. 4/18/1884.
iv. JOHN WILLIAMS MCCALDER, b. 3/16/1885, Appin Rd., Prince Edward Island; d. 5/1945; m. NETTIE MAY EMARD; b. 11/15/1889, Grand Forks, MN; d. 8/20/1965.
4. SARAH2 MCLEAN (ANN1 BUCHANAN) She married W. WRIGHT.
Children of SARAH MCLEAN and W. WRIGHT are:
i. EVA3 WRIGHT.
ii. ALBERT WRIGHT.
iii. FLORENCE WRIGHT.
iv. SUSAN WRIGHT.
5. KATHERINE2 MCLEAN (ANN1 BUCHANAN) She married DOUGALD BELL.
Children of KATHERINE MCLEAN and DOUGALD BELL are:
i. MABEL3 BELL, m. STANLEY CONNER.
ii. ROBERT D. BELL, b. 1889; d. 1/07/1907.
6. ARCHIBALD2 MCLEAN (ANN1 BUCHANAN) He married SARAH DARROW.
Children of ARCHIBALD MCLEAN and SARAH DARROW are:
i. HENRY3 MCLEAN.
ii. ALICE MAUD MCLEAN, m. PETERSON.