Submitted by Doug Moran - email@example.com
There are additional generations of this family to share. Please direct Queries and requests for source information to the email link above!
The Descendants of Michael Moran and Margaret Conley
Generation No. 1
1. MICHAEL1 MORAN He married MARGARET CONELY.
Children of MICHAEL MORAN and MARGARET CONELY are:
2. i. CORNELIUS2 MORAN, b. July 16, 1841, Newport, P.E I. Canada; d. P.E.I. Canada.
ii. WILLIAM MORAN, b. June 15, 1839.
iii. HELEN MORAN, b. October 11, 1836.
Generation No. 2
2. CORNELIUS2 MORAN (MICHAEL1) was born July 16, 1841 in Newport, P.E I. Canada, and died in P.E.I. Canada. He married MARY (FLYNN) MORAN. She was born 1843 in P.E.I. Canada, and buried on P.E.I.
Children of CORNELIUS MORAN and MARY MORAN are:
3. i. JOSEPH3 MORAN, b. January 17, 1876, Newport P.E.I. Canada; d. 1950, Somerville Mass..
ii. MICHAEL MORAN, b. 1868.
iii. JOHN WILLIAM MORAN, b. November 06, 1871.
iv. ELISABETH MORAN, b. February 06, 1874.
v. MARY CATHERINE MORAN, b. January 12, 1878.
vi. PATRICK MORAN, b. May 30, 1882.
vii. MARGARET MORAN, b. 1885.
viii. CORNELIUS MORAN(INFANT), b. 1881.
Generation No. 3
3. JOSEPH3 MORAN (CORNELIUS2, MICHAEL1) was born January 17, 1876 in Newport P.E.I. Canada, and died 1950 in Somerville Mass.. He married KATHERINE LOUISE(MAHONEY)MORAN June 28, 1905 in Somerville Mass?, daughter of JOHN MAHONEY and MARY LARKIN. She was born 1883 in Somerville Mass., and died 1918 in Somerville Mass..
Children of JOSEPH MORAN and KATHERINE LOUISE(MAHONEY)MORAN are:
i. MARY (RIDLEY)4 MORAN, b. 1905.
ii. EDITH (BRODERICK)MORAN, b. 1907.
iii. GERTRUDE (DOUGLASS) MORAN, b. 1910.
4. iv. CLARENCE JOSEPH MORAN, b. October 22, 1913, Somerville Mass; d. May 12, 1984, Methuen Mass.
v. GEORGE ALBERT MORAN, b. July 24, 1915, Somerville Mass.; d. December 07, 1941, Hawaii - killed during attack by Japanese. Hickam Field. Burial: April 27, 1949, re-intered in the "Punch Bowl", Oahu, Hawaii
Generation No. 4
4. CLARENCE JOSEPH4 MORAN (JOSEPH3, CORNELIUS2, MICHAEL1) was born October 22, 1913 in Somerville Mass, and died May 12, 1984 in Methuen Mass. He married AVIS MYRTLE ROGERS May 28, 1939 in Somerville Mass?, daughter of ELIZABETH AVIS ROGERS. She was born July 21, 1911 in Newport R.I., and died October 02, 1992 in Methuen Mass. Clarence and Avis were buried in the Pine Grove Cemetery Salem New Hampshire.
Children of CLARENCE MORAN and AVIS ROGERS are:
i. Male (Still Living)
ii. Male (Still Living)
iii. CLARENCE JOSEPH MORAN JR (MICKEY), b. August 31, 1947, Stoneham Mass; d. July 20, 1980, Fresno California; m. GINGER MORAN. Mickey's ashes thrown to the wind from an airplane over Devils Bowl.
iv. Male (Still Living)