Submitted by Caryl Savard - firstname.lastname@example.org
There are additional generations of this family to share. Please direct Queries and requests for source information to the email link above!
The Descendants of William and Louisa Smith
Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM1 SMITH was born in England?. He married LOUISA 7/14/1831 in St. Paul's Anglican Church, Charlotttetown, PEI. She was born in England?.
Children of WILLIAM SMITH and LOUISA are:
2. i. MARGARET2 SMITH, b. 4/24/1848, Charlottetown, PEI; d. 1/19/1934, Charlottetown, P.E.I..
ii. MARY ANNE SMITH, b. 8/15/1851.
Generation No. 2
2. MARGARET2 SMITH (WILLIAM1) was born 4/24/1848 in Charlottetown, PEI, and died 1/19/1934 in Charlottetown, P.E.I.. She met WILLIAM HENRY WAYMAN 2/19/1868 in St. Paul's/ D. Fitzgerald/Witnesses: Wm. Mead, J. McAutry, son of RICHARD WAYMAN and MARY BARRENCE. He was born Bet. 1841 - 1844 in Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire, England, and died 4/16/1878 in New Glasgow, Prince Edward Island.
Children of MARGARET SMITH and WILLIAM WAYMAN are:
3. i. CHARLES WILLIAM3 WAYMAN, b. 2/19/1870, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada; d. 6/4/1932, Webster, MA.
4. ii. MARY LOUISA WAYMAN, b. 4/4/1872, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada; d. 1961, Charlottetown, P.E.I..
iii. WILLIAM JAMES WAYMAN, b. 11/16/1876, Charlottetown, P.E.I..
Generation No. 3
3. CHARLES WILLIAM3 WAYMAN (MARGARET2 SMITH, WILLIAM1) was born 2/19/1870 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, and died 6/4/1932 in Webster, MA. He married WINIFRED JESSIE JUNKINS 7/4/1898 in Webster, MA, daughter of SYLVINA GERTRUDE SANBORN. She was born 3/4/1880 in Derby, NH?, and died 5/6/1969 in Eastwood Manor, Webster, MA.
Children of CHARLES WAYMAN and WINIFRED JUNKINS are:
i. BLANCHE ORILL4 WAYMAN, b. 4/16/1899; d. 10/5/1918, Webster, Ma.
ii. MARGERY ONOTA WAYMAN, b. 7/5/1901, Webster, MA; d. 8/26/1994, Webster, MA; m. ANTON JOSEPH LAWIDA, 5/30/1940; b. 6/13/1905; d. 4/1/1980, Webster, MA.
iii. CHARLES HENRY WAYMAN, b. 8/27/1903; d. 4/30/1973, Webster, MA; m. ALBERTINA G. CHAMPAGNE, 6/21/1926; b. 1910; d. Webster, MA.
iv. WINNIFRED SYLVINA WAYMAN, b. 8/25/1905, Webster, MA, USA; d. 1/11/2006, Lanessa Extended Care, Webster, MA; m. JOHN VANGELOPOULOS; b. Greece; d. Greece.
v. WILLIAM FREDERICK WAYMAN, b. 9/9/1907, Worcester, MA; d. 8/29/1992, Worcester, MA; m. ANASTASIA M. POWERS, 12/18/1948; b. 1/18; d. 2/17/2003, St. Vincent Hospital, Worcester, MA.
vi. ENID LOUISE WAYMAN, b. 4/29/1910; d. 10/2004, Christopher Heights, Webster, MA; m. GERARD JOSEPH PLANTE, 6/1/1940; b. 3/3/1909; d. 10/10/1982, Webster, MA.
vii. JEAN SANBORN WAYMAN, b. 2/26/1912, Dudley, MA; d. 11/28/1983, 295 Turnpike Rd., Westboro, MA; m. HERBERT ALLEN SMITH, 7/4/1930, Webster, MA; b. 9/18/1909; d. 12/26/1985, McKerley Health Center, Newport, RI.
viii. CARYL PRISCILLA WAYMAN, b. 3/14/1914; m. (1) ANTHONY JOSEPH POBLOCKI, 5/24/1944, California; b. 1913; d. 12/1984, Webster, MA, USA; m. (2) ANTHONY JOSEPH POBLOCKI, 5/24/1944, Oakland, CA; b. 8/24/1911, Webster, Ma; d. 12/23/1984, Webster, Ma.
ix. ROBERT EATON WAYMAN, b. 9/4/1916; d. 3/18/1998, Webster, MA.
x. KENNETH HOLLISTER WAYMAN, b. 10/19/1922; d. 7/11/2006, UMASS, Worcester, MA; m. (1) ANN HEJWOSZ; m. (2) THERESA R. MURPHY; m. (3) MERCEDES DUPRE, 5/2/1947.
4. MARY LOUISA3 WAYMAN (MARGARET2 SMITH, WILLIAM1) was born 4/4/1872 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, and died 1961 in Charlottetown, P.E.I.. She met (1) FREDERIC LESLIE RENOUF, son of FRANK RENOUF and UNKNOWN. He was born 4/4/1877 in P.E.I., and died 1934 in Charlottetown, P.E.I.. She met (2) UNKNOWN.
Child of MARY WAYMAN and UNKNOWN is:
i. HAZEL4 WAYMAN, b. 1/15/1892.