Belle has number of questions unanswered, and could use your help. Who were Peter Stewart's parents? What part of Scotland did they come from? When did they arrive on PEI and under what circumstances?. She also would be interested in knowing more about the lives of the other Stewart children. Please direct Queries to the email link above!
DECENDANTS OF PETER STEWART
2. i Mary Helen Stewart b. 26-MAY-1841
3. ii Hugh Stewart
4. iii Adie (Ada) Prudens Stewart b. 27-SEPT-1847
5. iv Catherine Reid Stewart b. 21-JUN-1849
6. v Priscilla Logan Stewart b. 06-MAR-1851
7. vi Lilly (Lillian) Watson Stewart b. 27-DEC-1853
8. vii Robert William Stewart b.08-AUG-1858
9. viii Lois Stewart b. 14-NOV-1860
10. vix Georgina Grant Stewart b. 18-DEC-1862
11. x. Minnie Amelia (Annie) Stewart b. 25-MAR-1865
4. Adie Prudens Stewart b. 27-SEPT-1847, Georgetown, P.E.I., bapt: 24-SEP-55, St. David's, Georgetown, m.South Boston, MA, James Harvison. Ireland
12. i. William Alexander Harvison, b. 24-JAN-1872, East Boston, MA
13. ii Marion Harvison
14. iii Isabelle Logan Harvison, b. 13-AUG-1876, Georgetown, P.E.I., bapt: St. David's, Georgetown, d. 05-OCT-1952, Dorchester, MA, buried 08-OCT-1952. Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, MA
14. Isabelle Logan Harvison, b. 13-AUG-1876, Georgetown, P.E.I., bapt: St. David's, Georgetown, d. 05-OCT-1952, Dorchester, MA, buried 08-OCT-1952, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, MA, m. 14-JAN-1896, Boston, MA, Edgement Ambrose Evans, b. 15-AUG-1872, Derbyshire, ENG, d. 08-FEB-1952, Dorchester, MA, buried 11-FEB-1952, Forest Hills Cemetary, Boston, MA.
15. i Marion Irene Evans, b. 22-DEC-1898, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. d. 27-SEP-1982, buried 30-SEP-1952, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, MA. Marion graduated with her Masters in Education from Harvard and worked as an Elementary School Teacher. She never married.
16. ii Edgemont Harvison Evans, b. 13-SEP-1901, Dartmouth, NS, d. 13-OCT-1980, Dorchester, MA, buried 15-OCT-1080, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, MA. Edgement graduated from Bentley College and worked as an Accountant. He lived in the parental home at 29 Morrill Street in Dorchester, MA, with his sister Marion.
17. iii Elmer Ambrose Evans, b. 22-NOV-1914, 28 Doris Street, East Boston, MA, d. 04-APR-1992, Warwick, RI, buried 06-APR-1992, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston MA, m. 18-AUG-1940, St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Cambridge, MA, Clara Ethel White, b. 12-FEB-1910, North Sydney, Cape Breton, Canada, d. 22-NOV-1981, Boston, MA, buried Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, MA. He graduated from Harvard with both a B.A. and his M.A. in History and worked as a history teacher in Malden High School, Malden, MA until his retirement. After Clara's death, he lived his daughter in Rhode Island. Clara worked part-time as a legal secretary while he children were in college.
18. i. Still living, so not listed to protect privacy…..
19. ii. Elmer Alan Evans, b. 06-APR-1943, Boston, MA, d. 16-AUG-1994, Ch-town, P.E.I., m. Evelyn Lee.