THE WILL OF EWEN CAMERON POINT PRIM 1797-1892
I Ewen Cameron of Point Prim in Queens County in Prince Edward Island farmer make my last will as follows :
1. I give and devise all that tract and piece of land situate at Point Prim and known as "Cameron_s Island" to my son Alexander Cameron his heirs and assigns forever .
2. I give and devise all my farm of land containing Fifty acres situate partly on Township Number Fifty Seven and Township Number Fifty eight to my daughter Flora Cameron her heirs and assigns forever .
3. I give and bequeath to my daughters : Anne / widow of the late James Murchison / Sarah / now wife of Alexander Murchison / Catherine / now wife of Murdock MacLean / Christy / now wife of Alexander McDonald / Mary / now wife of Allan McDonald / Jessie / now wife of Finlay MacKenzie / and the said Flora Cameron each the sum of Fifty Dollars .
4. My Will is that my son Alexander Cameron support my wife Ann should she survive me in his own house in as comfortable a manner as she has heretofore been accustomed to for the remainder of her natural life and in addition thereto he is to pay my said wife the sum of One hundred Dollars a year for the remainder of her natural life the first payment thereof to be made to her at the expiration of one year after my decease .The said support of my said wife and the said sum of One hundred Dollars a year to be paid to her are and each of them is to be a lien and charge on the said land hereinbefore devised to my said son Alexander Cameron .
5. All the rest residue and remainder of my Estate both real and personal whatsoever and wheresoever situate I give devise and bequeath to my said son Alexander Cameron his heirs Executors Administrators and assigns forever .
I hereby revoke all former and others Wills heretofore made by me and declare this to be my last Will and Testament and I hereby appoint my said son Alexander Cameron and my son Roderick Cameron Executors of this my last Will and Testament .
In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand this Seventh day of April in the year of our Lord One thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty five
Signed and declared by the above named Testator } Ewen Cameron as and for his last Will and Testament } in presence of us who in his presence and at his request } and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed } our names as witnesses .
( Signed ) R. Cameron
This will was probated the 2nd February 1893 on the oath of R.
( Signed ) Angus McDonald
Cameron one of the subscribing witnesses thereto and on the same day Probate was granted to both Executors thereof as ____ by Richard Reddin , Judge of Probate .