Last Will and Testament of Elizabeth Florence McBeath of Lot #34 Filed August 30th 1898 Liber 14, Folio 561
In the name of God Amen I Elizabeth Florence McBeath of Marshfield Township Number thirty four being at present well in body but of sound mind do make and publish this my last Will and Testament as follows.
1. I give to my brother Alexander A McBeath my traveling trunk.
2. I give to my sister Blanche my gold ring.
3. I give to my sister Irene my gold bracelet.
4. I give to my brother D. Blair McBeath my Bible.
5. I give to my brother Royal a bible also which I have written his name.
6. All other my effects both Real and personal of every kind and description in which I shall have any interest in or as where I shall at my decease have any disposing power I give devise and bequeath to my dear mother absolutely-
7. I nominate and appoint my Mother Ann McBeath this Executrix of this my will.
8. The devise and bequest to my mother shall include my gold watch and my Set of furs.
As witness my hand this 16th- day of February A.D. 1898.
Signed published and declared by the said Testatrix in the presence of as who when presence at her request and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as Witnesses :
Elizabeth Florence McBeath
George A. Stewart
Peter P. Stewart
In the Probate Court
P.E. Island 61st Vic. A.D. 1898
The annexed Will of Elizabeth Florence McBeath late of Marshfield Lot 34 in Queens County Spinster Deceased Testate having been presented for Probate Peter Stewart one of the subscribing witnesses thereto made Oath that he was present and did see the said Testatrix sign her name thereto and heard her publish and declare the same as and for her last Will and Testament that when Testatrix so did she was of sound dispose mind and memory according to this Deponent=s best discerning that the subscribed his name as a witness thereto in the presence of the said Testatrix and that George A. Stewart subscribed his name as a witness thereto at the same time.
Sworn to at Chambers in Charlotte Town in Queens County in said Island this 9th day of May A.D. 1898 - Before Me
John G. O. Weldon