Last Will and Testament of Angus McIntyre (-1864, East Point)
Made in 1859 & Executed in 1864
East Point, Lot 47,Kings County,
Prince Edward Island
In the name of God Amen. I Angus McIntyre Lew2 Farmer East Point/ Lot 47/ Kings County Prince Edward Island, being in feeble health but of sound mind do hereby make and ordain this my last will and Testament.
- When it pleases Almighty God to call my soul to Himself I do order that my body be interred in a decent and respectable manner.
- I order that all my lawful debts be paid out of the means with which it has pleased Almighty God to bless me.
- I leave and bequeath to my beloved sons John & Donald McIntyre that tract or parcel of land containing one hundred and sixty/160/ acres, bounded on the west by the lands not in the possession of Angus McEachern and on the East by lands in the possession of Alexander McKenzie each of them namely John and Donald to have and hold an equal share of the above named tract of land.
- I will and bequeath to my beloved sons Angus I. McIntyre and Peter McIntyre that piece or parcel of land containing /200/ two hundred acres bounded on the East and West by Angus McIntyre [looks like Junior] and each, namely Angus I McIntyre and Peter McIntyre to have an equal share.
- And finally I appoint my beloved nephew Gabriel McIntyre and my trustworthy friends Angus McEachen as the Executor's of this my last Will and Testament.
- In witness where of I the undersigned Testator have set my hand and seal this fifth day of June One thousand eight hundred and fifty nine.
Signed, sealed and declared
By the said Angus McIntyre as his
Last will and Testament in the
Presence of Us, and in the presence of
Angus X McIntyre
The will was proved on the 18th March 1864 on the oath of Everistee Campbell a subscribing witness
Judge of Probate
Source: Public Archives of Prince Edward Island
Reel #3, Rg. 6.2, Series 1
Probate Court Wills, Liber 6, Folio 345