The Island Register © 2002
Prince Edward Island's Premier Genealogy Home Page
Suggest This Page To A Friend!
Other Register Feature Pages !
- The P.E.I. Railway/Postal Articles:
- Railway and Postal Map - Published as Sheet 2 of the Dominion of Canada map in 1872!
- PEI Railway 1907 Schedule - Exerpts from the Intercolonial Railway and Prince
Edward Island Railway of Canada Schedule and Brochure pertaining to P.E.I. runs!
- Intercolonial Steamship connections with the PEIR.
- 1903 Auditor General's Report - Excerpts from the 1903 Auditor General's Report detailing the expansion eastward of the railroad to Murray Harbour, the Hillsboro' Bridge, land transactions, suppliers, and much more!
- Locating P.E.I. Communities:
- Obituary and Stray Books:
- Obituaries Book - for obituaries of P.E.I. residents! Please use strays book below for those who died off-Island.
- P.E.I. Strays - Book for vital statistics of those Island descendants who died off-Island. Please use the regular Guestbook/Queries Page for queries!
- P.E.I. Scrap Books and Clippings:
- Links to Other Web Resources:
Prince Edward Island - P. E. I. - P E I, Canada
Dave Hunter and The Island Register: © 2000, 2002.
Updated: 4/21/2005 10:27:34 PM